Address: 18 Inspiration Place, R2C3W3 Winnipeg
Date of Birth: 03/10/1973
Telephone Number: 204 654 4829
Mobile: 204 599 8274
Hardworking individual with a burning desire to prove his mettle in any organization. Can work independently and possess very strong ability to multi task to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner. He carries off his responsibilities with commitment and flair. My significant tenures at highly respected companies are testament to my commitment and ability. This further illustrates my potential value to your Company.
DEC 2011 – Till date THEATRON MEDIA INC - Creative Producer/ CEO
- Ensures that the original goal is met
- Responsible for the organization of the team
- Work closely and in partnership with the director
- Finds resources, secures funding, raises funds and brings funders in
- Organizes the production’s resources
- Responsible for the distribution of the final product
- Is able to lead efficiently through supporting others
JAN 2014 – Till date RIGHT ANGLE PROD. / THEATRON MEDIA INC.
- National Heritage Production Series.
FEB 2013 – Till date AFRICA MAGIC ORIGINAL FILMS
- Liaise with writers, reading and assessing ideas and finished scripts
- Bringing the finished production in and on budget
- Work closely with directors
- Oversee production from conception to completion
- Supervise progress of production from shoot to post production
- Deal with both practical and political aspect of production
JUN 2013 – Till date MNET AFRICA (Studio based Multicam Daily Soap Opera)
- Production Consultant
- Offer production and creative support to producers
- Identify complex production problems, evaluate options and implement solutions
- Discuss production related issues with the producers and help identify the strengths and weakness of alternative solutions
- Help producers to achieve challenging goals and exert effort toward mastering tasks
- Help producers to take on production responsibilities and challenges
2007 – 2012 MNET AFRICA (Studio based Multicam Daily Soap Opera)- Freelance Producer for MNET Nigeria
- Report to Head of Productions Mnet Africa
- Work closely with technical crew to convey creative ideas
- Monitor and control production expenditure
- Ensure Production is complete within budget
- Meet with Artistic directors to balance creative expectations within available financial resources
- Discuss story ideas with the script department based on viewer feedback
- Act as the nexus between the cast, crew and Mnet Africa
- Liaise with the Art director to decide the look and feel of the Production
- Managed daily and weekly production meetings
2007 – Nov 2011 Theatron Concepts Limited- Producer
- Report to the Managing Director
- Treat concept ideas for young producers to implement
- Discuss budgets with young producers for easy implementation
- Train young producers to produce documentaries, television
- Commercials and other electronic media related program.
- Hold daily meetings to plan, organize and discuss implementation of their weekly productions.
- Represent the Company on all production related matters.
2001 – JULY 2006 OGD Pictures Limited.- Production Manager
- Report on progress of production to the Producers
- Manage the production office and production staff
- Liaise with other Head of departments to ensure production runs smoothly.
- Manage the progress of production on a day to day basis
- Maintain a presence in the office as well as on film set and appraise the producer of progress.
- Monitor production schedule all through production
- Report to the Managing Director or the Producer
OCT 2004University of Ibadan, Oyo State, NigeriaMasters of Arts (PHD GRADE) MA Theatre Arts
JUL 2000 Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun state, NigeriaBachelor of Arts. (2nd Class Lower) BA Dramatic Arts
JUL 2000Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun state, NigeriaBachelor of Arts. (2nd Class Lower) BA Dramatic Arts
MAY 1996Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun state, NigeriaCertificate in Music
MAY 1994Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun state, NigeriaCertificate in Drama
JUN 1991Iponri Grammar School, Lagos, NigeriaSenior School Leaving Certificate
MAY 1985ST. Paul’s Primary school, Lagos, Nigeria.Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Led a team of over 120 Crew, 15 permanent actors and over 500 support and day actors to achieve over 10 awards in 2 years
- Won The Audio Visual Award(TAVA) for the Outstanding producer for 2011
- Trained over 10 would be producers on production and producing from both experiential and theoretical point of view